Rangelander since 2011
Sydney’s eye for efficiency and her client-centric approach translate to streamlined design process, seamless equipment procurement and constructability. Her dedication to detail and an inherent ability to manage complex project deliverables ensure deadlines are met.
Sydney has ten years of progressive consulting experience in Engineering, Energy and Construction, primarily in the oil and gas industry. As a management and leadership specialist, her focus is on project management, team leadership, and client satisfaction. Sydney analyzes situations, companies and industries to create custom, strategic management solutions and techniques for projects and businesses. Emphasis is on team cohesiveness and efficiency, project delivery, optimal resourcing, quality product and client relationships. In 2019 Sydney will be completing her PMP certification.
Sydney has completed all academic requirements for her Mechanical Engineering Professional Designation from the University of Calgary (2012) and holds a Master of Science, Applied Mathematics from the University of British Columbia (2008) and a Bachelor of Science, Pure Mathematics First Class Honours from the University of Calgary (2006).
I like being valued for my detailed methodology, proactive outlook and clear communication.
– Sydney Pachmann, M.Sc., Mechanical Design
- FEED, detailed engineering, procurement and construction management
- Positive, adaptable and resilient team, project and corporate leadership
- Client focused and results driven, projects delivered on time and within budget
- Mechanical equipment design and specification
- Oil and gas facilities
- Rail crude transloading specialist
- Interdisciplinary coordination and design development
- Management of design issues and changes
- Complex design communication
- Datasheet development
- Equipment procurement and vendor drawing review
- Resource and schedule management
- Project Planner and Scheduler | Alexion College Park Phase II, Dublin
- Project Engineer | Fort Saskatchewan Phase II Rail Facility, Plains
- Mechanical Team Lead and Site Liaison | Rail Loading Terminal FEED Study and Detailed Engineering, Kinder Morgan
- Mechanical and Project Engineering | 10,000 Barrel Condensate Tank Replacement, Keyera Corporation
Additional Work Experience
- Mechanical Commodity Manager | Natural Gas Liquids Facility Upgrades (Brine, Caverns, Brine System, C3 / C4 Truck Loading Terminal), Plains
- Mechanical Commodity Manager | Sulphur Handling Expansion FEED, Brimrock and Keyera
- Mechanical Team Coordinator and Commodity Manager | Alkaline Surfactant Polymer (ASP) Pilot Plant Expansion, Cenovus
- Mechanical Team Coordinator and Commodity Manager | Oil Battery Expansion, Cenovus